Get To Target
Exercise is essential to managing your diabetes. Regular exercise can improve your blood glucose, lower your A1C and decrease your body fat, while reducing your risk of heart disease.
You are not alone. More than 40% of LIVE WELL members have diabetes. Exercise alone can reduce the incidence of Type 2 Diabetes by 60%! You can live an active, independent and vital life by carefully managing your diabetes with regular exercise and lifestyle change. Some of our member have even reduced their insulin. Let us help you get started today.
Our Get To Target program targets 5 primary outcomes:
- Improved Blood Sugar Control
- Exercise can improve your A1C levels, blood glucose levels, and glycemic control, all so important to those living with diabetes or pre-diabetes.
- Optimized Blood Pressure
- Blood pressure is one of the fastest health vitals to improve with exercise. A regular exercise program can lower your blood pressure within weeks.
- Lower Cholesterol
- Studies show that exercise is by far, the best way to increase your HDL (good cholesterol) which in turn decreases your LDL (bad cholesterol).
- Improved Weight Management
- Learn how to implement the things you know you should do, but don’t know why you’re not doing them. Our health coaching program will enable you to make life long lifestyle changes to reach your healthy weight.
- Increased Happiness Quotient
- Our program will increase your energy level; reduce stress; lift your mood; improve your ability to undertake normal activities of daily living; increase your strength; reduce anxiety and symptoms of depression (common with many chronic diseases); and slow the rate at which many diseases progress.