Risk Factor Reduction
Our ProActive Program is for those who want to take control of their health now to prevent chronic conditions, reducing their risk factors for heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and more.
Research has proven that exercise decreases the incidence of disease, chronic health conditions and obesity, and also improves your quality of life and makes you happier!
Our ProActive program targets 5 primary outcomes:
- Increased Happiness Quotient
- Our program will increase your energy level; reduce stress; lift your mood; improve your ability to undertake normal activities of daily living; increase your strength; reduce anxiety and symptoms of depression (common with many chronic diseases); and slow the rate at which many diseases progress.
- Improved Blood Sugar Control
- Exercise can improve your A1C levels, blood glucose levels, and glycemic control, all so important to those living with diabetes or pre-diabetes.
- Optimized Blood Pressure
- Blood pressure is one of the fastest health vitals to improve with exercise. A regular exercise program can lower your blood pressure within weeks.
- Lower Cholesterol
- Studies show that exercise is by far, the best way to increase your HDL (good cholesterol) which in turn decreases your LDL (bad cholesterol).
- Improved Weight Management
- Learn how to implement the things you know you should do, but don’t know why you’re not doing them. Our health coaching program will enable you to make life long lifestyle changes to reach your healthy weight.